"The Best things in life are free"
I received the below box as a sample to try, however the opinions in this post are mine and mine alone.
I do not often check my mail, but this past week I was excitedly anticipating the arrival of my Influenster Vox Box sponsored this time by Victoria Secret. Being in to fitness clothing and having a newly found obsession with Lululemon I jumped at the chance to sign up for this free giveaway. There are so many things I love about Lululemon but the one thing I don't love is the price, if there are other options that are just as good I am totally up for trying them.
Shortly before I left for the weekend this fun little package arrived.
The Box included a VS Sport Bra from their new line, a tape measure and a VS Water bottle. They also sent a 25% off coupon that I used to buy VS Knockout Crop pants. The pants don't seem as hi tech fabric as lululemon pants, but the price is right so if they last I am in. I used the tape measure to take my latest measurements, if you didn't read my last post, I am down 5 inches yippppeee!
The VS Sport Bra that I tested was just OK, I will say that if you are in the market to try one of these don't buy online as there is a huge variance in sizing and some of them don't have adjustable straps or enough stretchiness so are really hard to put on. While you won't get a pic of me on the sports bra, we aren't there yet here are some fun VS models for you to enjoy.
VS Picture - Source Buzz Feed
In addition to be hard to get on vs. my regular sports bras, I am not sure why you would want to be sexy at the gym Sports Bra's are a functional clothing not something I seek out for fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love to wear high tech clothing at the gym that makes me look in shape but I am not sure Victoria Secret will get a repurchase here, I am in for the pants though.
Be



This looks awesome! Kicking myself for ignoring this Influenster!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joanna, it was one of the better ones I remembered at the last minute.
Delete